We're excited to have you all here for our Fall Fundraising Supper!
Come and enjoy a delicious meal, as a Dine In or Drive Thru experience at Winkler Bible Camp!
Frequently Asked Questions:
- What's on the menu?
We're serving Mashed Potatoes, Gravy, Corn, Stuffing, Turkey, Farmers Sausage, Cranberry Sauce, Buns, Coleslaw and Pumpkin Tarts for dessert.
- Where do we park for Dine In?
Dine-In guests will turn by our Guest Suites building, park on the field, and then walk to the main entrance.
- Where is the route for Drive Thru?
Drive-thru guests will drive down our driveway in the same was as previous drive-thru events.
- Do I have to pre-order my meal?
No, there are no pre-orders required for this meal.
- Can I pick up additional meals for others who can't come in person?
Definitely! If it's over 20 meals we encourage you to call ahead, just so we are aware.
- What if I have an allergy or dietary request?
We have gluten-free and dairy-free options available, please ask us when you are here.
- Where are the donations used?
All donations are allocated into our General Fund and we use them to further our summer camp program.