To help provide a safe, functional and beautiful site for all guests to enjoy by completing a variety of maintenance and site tasks.Apply NowApply NowEmail Us
Job Title: Maintenance Staff
Reports to: Operations Director
Employment Status: Permanent, Full-Time
Location: Winkler, MB
Company Description: Winkler Bible Camp is a Christian Camp that exists to extend the Kingdom of God and is focused on children and youth. In addition to running a summer camp program for 2000+ campers, we also host outdoor education for school groups, company picnics & banquets, weddings, church retreats, and more! Through everything we do, we seek to bring glory to God and draw others closer to Him!
Job Purpose: To help provide a safe, functional and beautiful site for all guests to enjoy by completing a variety of maintenance and site tasks.
Key Job Functions:
Complete maintenance tasks as assigned
- Assist in keeping all facilities in good repair, acting proactively when possible, in areas including but not limited to: electrical, carpentry, plumbing, auto mechanics and more.
- Assist with site work, including but not limited to lawn mowing and trimming, tree planting, garbage disposal, snow removal, supply organization and cleaning etc.
Be a Team Player
- Participate in weekly all-staff meetings.
- Participate in all fundraising events throughout the year.
- Engage in healthy relationships with other staff, encourage young adult seasonal team as they learn and grow while working alongside you.
- Lead small groups of staff on projects and tasks as needed.
- Other requests as outlined by the Operations Director.
Skills, Attributes and Experience required:
- Personal values that match Winkler Bible Camp’s core values.
- Hard worker who is self-motivated and can work alone and with others.
- Positive disposition and creative problem solver.
- Enjoy working with and teaching youth/young adults site work skills.
- Average technological proficiency including using google calendar, google drive, emails, task management apps (to do, trello), text messaging apps (whatsapp), etc.
- Valid driver’s licence and clean driving record.
- Physically healthy and able to actively work on your feet for up to 8 hours a day, including in cold weather.
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
Please forward all cover letters and resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for your interest in Winkler Bible Camp.